Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 5: Pool & Put-Put

As you saw from the earlier post, we went Frisbee golfing again on Wednesday to play the second course.  After that, we had plans to lounge by the resort pool.  The weather turned out to be pretty good all day, with only 1 downpour while we were at the pool.  We took a break, ate lunch, and went back when it was sunny.
We took a nap before we went out to dinner, and then we went mini golfing.  It was hard to decide where to go to dinner each night because the typical chain restaurants were everywhere!  We went to Fridays, Olive Garden, Mi Sushi, and Sakura Asian Fusion.

I'll brag a little about myself, I'm pretty good at mini golf.  Greg's pretty competitive, but this is one sport, if you would call it that, that I can actually have a fair shot at beating Greg.  I got two hole-in-one's and ended up 7 strokes below par. Greg was 9 strokes above.  See the score card below!

No comments:

Post a Comment