Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Reason for Starting This Blog

It seems like starting a blog is the popular thing to do now.  Whether you want to use it to promote your own business, post new recipes that you have tried, or use it as a tool to track your progress towards a goal, I simply would like to start one update my family and friends on things I would love to tell them on a weekly basis that sometimes I just forget to pick up the phone and give them a call.

I moved out to Kansas City to accept a job offer after college, once again following my boyfriend at the time, who is now my husband.  Greg and I are both from St. Charles, Missouri and our families both still reside there.  I never thought that I would move away from the St. Louis area, but where the love of your life and employment exist, one must follow. 

I miss seeing our families on a weekly basis and those dreams of having Sunday dinners together and playing games are long gone.  So, this is my attempt to fill you in on the little things that make us smile in our family of ours and our hope that you can be part of our weekly activities.

Until next time...
Love you all,
Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment