Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2 Year Anniversary

I was doing pretty good posting there for a while, but the last few weeks have been pretty busy for me.  We celebrated our anniversary and I had two bachelorette parties to attend.

Well, two years of our marriage have come and gone and it feels like just yesterday that we celebrated our wedding.  Maybe that's because we have four weddings this year that we were invited to.  It's going to be a busy last half of the year! 
I said I was going to start the tradition of holding up the sign with the number of years that we have been together and see how we change over the years.  We included our family members this year, and it was quite fun getting us all in the picture and posed within the 10 second window.
Greg and I celebrated by going to a wine bar restaurant called Wine Flights.  They suggest a good wine pairing with the food on the menu.  We tried two different flights of Chardonnay and one of the Shiraz's. 
It was a nice break in our busy week just getting away and enjoying ourselves.  We were discussing how we've actually been together for 9 years and all the things we have experienced together.
1. Greg knew Mackie before she could drive.  He has experienced Rachael move back in with my parents twice.  Ha!
2. Greg has been around for all of my cousin's babies on my Mom and Dad's sides of the family within a year of their birth except for Connor. That's 13 kids!
3. Greg was somewhat friends with Jessica prior to me.
4. I met Danielle before she graduated from college.

Anyway, it was fun reminiscing about the past and planning for the future.  We're excited about the years ahead and what they may bring!

Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment