Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Playstation Move

During the week I got home and Greg said, "You're not going to like this, but you're going to find out anyway." My response, "Okay..." Then, Greg said, "I got a playstation, but it was free, and it doesn't work right now."  So, I wasn't worried at the time that my free time with Greg would no longer be.

Greg's friend's playstation didn't work, so he went out and got another one.  He gave the old one to Greg, and said he could have it because Greg thought he could fix it.  I couldn't tell you what was wrong with it, but Greg went out and bought a heat gun and melted some parts together, got the machine to turn on, went through some updates, and we now have a functioning playstation.

I really don't care for gaming systems because a lot of time is wasted sitting in front of the TV rather than doing anything else.  However, we had a Wii growing up, and I do like the interaction of the Wii games.  Greg informed me that Playstation has a similar function called the Playstation Move, so Friday we went out, spent around $250, and we are stocked for the rest of the year.

We got a gaming package with the typical sports game and another medevil game, Greg got a zombie killing game and the associated gun just for looks, and I got a work out game.  The sports game has bocce ball, ping pong, disc golf, a medieval fighting game, and archery, which has become one of our favorites.

Greg Shooting Zombies...

Greg Shooting Targets in Archery
So, we spent a lot of the day on Saturday playing some games, and we are looking forward to playing with friends and family next time they come over.  The next step is convincing Greg that it needs to be moved to the basement.  I think I'm almost there because the fitness game has a lot of jumping around that can't be good for our floors...

No comments:

Post a Comment