Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day - Pregnancy Week 32

Happy Mother's Day to all of those mothers out there, and thank you for all of the texts that I have received today as well.  It's a little crazy to think that I'm going to be a mom.  I'm getting really excited for the arrival of Baby Miller, or Little Miss as my mom likes to call her.  

I haven't updated the blog in forever, so let me catch you up!  I'm at the start of week 32 in my pregnancy, and getting bigger every week.  I've been terrible about taking pictures, but I have a few to share.

Week 24... Last 5K.  The Diva Dash.  How fitting!  I almost signed up for another one in May, but I'm glad I didn't.  I had a hard time walking this night.  I finished in 28 minutes and 16 seconds.  Not great, but I was proud.
Week 26...I think...  It's funny looking back and seeing how small I was here, but thinking that it was a big growth spurt at that time.
Week 28... Weekend before Easter raking in the yard.  
I don't have any pictures from Easter at Week 29, but gosh I really grew after that weekend!

Week 30... Going to a bridal shower.  Greg had a 5K this morning that we went to, then we went to some garage sales, and then I went to the bridal shower, and then we went Frisbee golfing and took Abby to the dog park.  I was miserable this evening.
Week 32... And here I am tonight at the start of Week 32. 
So, usually I have Greg take the pictures of me, but I told him we need to start setting the timer and having him get in on the pictures so that Little Miss knows that he was around and loved her very dearly during the pregnancy as well.  

She is kicking like crazy, and loves when Greg touches my stomach.  I think she is going to be a Daddy's girl.  Feeling her kick is the coolest thing ever.  Until I have actually experienced it, I never understood what a neat feeling it is.  And now we can just watch my stomach move as she is moving inside.  It's kind of creepy in a way. 

Everyone keeps asking about the room because I will send pictures from time to time of some of the items in there.  I promise to do an update soon!

With every passing week, the reality is setting in that we are having a baby and our lives are going to be forever changed!  I'm really looking forward to the changes ahead, and I can't wait to meet our little girl!  Thank you for all of the love and support that we have received along the way and for our parents raising us to get to this point in our lives.  We are truly blessed and loving life right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment